Here’s to some African wisdom to help you pass through the rest of the days wisely.
1. Some wisdom this is
Milk and honey have different colours, but they share the same house peacefully.
2. Focus on building a good character
Ugliness with a good character is better than beauty.
3. Spend wisely
Peace is costly but it is worth the expense.
4. Way past than the pseudo-intellectuals
The heart of the wise man lies quiet like limpid water.
5. You know what to do with money 😉
Wisdom is not like money to be tied up and hidden.
6. Pay attention to the actions, they speak a lot. Period.
Love has to be shown by deeds not words.
If you marry a monkey for his wealth, the money goes and the monkey remains as is.
8. Learn before it’s too late
If you close your eyes to facts, you will learn through accidents.
9. Be your own self
There is always a winner even in a monkey’s beauty contest.
10. Choose your fights with utmost care
If you can’t resolve your problems in peace, you can’t solve them with war.
Compiled by Supriya Aggarwal