If you have been battling daily traffic, crowded markets and the squabbles to find appropriate parking spots while shopping for the festive season, we have an answer for you. Gifting is an essential part of the festive season, so we’ve curated our favourite list of the top five hampers from luxury hotels. These packs promise not just the usual dry fruits and Indian mithais, but also exotic nibbles such as cheese, wine and so much more. If you have been battling daily traffic, crowded markets and the squabbles to find appropriate parking spots while shopping for the festive season, we have an answer for you. Gifting is an essential part of the festive season, so we’ve curated our favourite list of the top five hampers from luxury hotels. These packs promise not just the usual dry fruits and Indian mithais, but also exotic nibbles such as cheese, wine and so much more.
1. Shangri-La’s – Eros Hotel, New Delhi offers customised Diwali hamper for every kind of friend on your list. You can gift friends and families different baskets featuring goodies such as Chocolates, Cookies, Macaroons, Dry Fruits, Prosecco, BPDR Cadet D’oc Chardonnay, Moet Chandon Ice Imperial, Candles, Incense Stick and beautifully crafted Ganesh figurines amongst many other treats. Make people feel special with gift hampers tailored to their tastes, and filled with luxuries and love. For that well travelled best friend, for instance, Shangri La offers a generously filled assortment of sweet and savoury treats and luxuries like candles, choicest drinks in the ‘Globe-Trotter’ hamper. For your friends with luxurious tastes, the ‘Fine Diner’ hamper crafted to please even the most discerning palate, is ideal – bursting with the flavour of macaroons, cookies and tea. For the friend who can’t be put in a box, their ‘The Free-Spirit’ where you can pick and choose from a variety of options and customise the gift hamper.
Price: INR 5000 onwards
Available At: Mister Chai, Shangri-La’s – Eros Hotel, New Delhi
Address: 19 Ashoka Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, India
Timings: Open 24 HoursPhone Number: 91 11 4119 1020
2.Roseate Hotels & Resorts up the festive spirit with sophisticated and contemporary hampers for your loved ones. From time-honoured confectioneries to rare and handpicked consumables, these hampers are sure to delight friends! Even better, you have the luxury to customize your hampers with bespoke items ranging from exotic teas to scented candles, assorted macaroon boxes, lip-smacking dips and sauces and much more. Starting from INR 2000, these hampers are sure to make your Diwali even more special!
For information please call +91 11 33552211 or mail at email@example.com
3. Celebrate the Festival of Lights and the joy of gifting with Diwali hampers from La Baguette at The Imperial. Filled with tons of treats and gifts, there is a choice to select yours hamper with or without wine! From chocolates to gourmet favourites, there is a range of carefully selected eats, handpicked to create lasting pleasures. The hamper includes tea cake, chocolate almonds, chocolate box, cheese straws, Peanut Cocount Toasted, blackcurrant, raisins, assorted cookies, olive oil, palmiers, mix nut bottle, Rose Petal Rice Crisp White Bar, Rice Dark Crisp Bar, Granola Bar – all to make your Diwali conversations last even after the party is over. The Hamper with wine is priced at INR 8000+taxes and the one without wine is priced at INR 6000+taxes.
4. Ring in the season of gifting and lights with the sumptuous spread of homemade desserts and beautiful souvenirs, as Bombay Baking Company at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu’s three assorted offerings, comprising the platinum, gold and silver hampers, and let your loved ones feel special, as they untie these gifts. From carefully handpicked cakes and wines to handmade diyas and torans, these specially curated treats are delivered in attractively wrapped Diwali hampers. Here are the pricing details:
- JW Silver Hamper priced at INR 4,500 (plus taxes), comprising of Diyas, Toran, Tea Cake, Homemade Cookies and Dark Chocolate Brownies
- JW Gold Hamper priced at INR 5,500 (plus taxes), comprising of Diyas, Toran, Chocolate box, Macrons, Nankhatai and Sugar Almond Rocks
- JW Platinum Hamper priced at INR 6,500 (plus taxes), comprising of Diyas, Toran, Chocolate box, Macrons, Rice crispy diyas, Fudge bars, Homemade cookies and Davidoff coffee
- A customised hamper will be priced on the basis of the product line to be included in the collection.
5. For the health conscious and those who are working tirelessly to reduce the carbon footprint and have an eco-friendly Diwali, The Lalit has pledged to promote the local produce and celebrate a healthy Diwali. The Lalit exclusive Diwali Hampers are an elegant ensemble of in-house gourmet treats. Packed in a hand-made jute bag, it is an ideal gift for all the patrons who want a clean, green, and sustainable planet. “The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group believes in the essence of Make in India and it is our aim to encourage a healthy living and support Indian craftsmanship, with the added benefit of a noise-free, pollution-less festival of lights,” said Mr Keshav Suri, Executive Director, The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group. The Lalit is going green with their hampers this Diwali. Packed in a hand-made jute bag, it has Indian treats such as Bhakarwadi and ladoos, chocolate selections, dry fruits, cake, tea, cookies and more. The hampers are priced at Rs. 3,500 upwards.
Text by Aarti Kapur Singh